Hooray, it’s time for Summer Drink Days again! Were you thinking that maybe Summer Drink Days weren’t going to happen at all this year at McDonald’s? Fear not, bargaineers! Summer Drink Days are almost back…in fact, they get started on June 29 this year. So, when you’re hitting the road for an awesome (socially distant and pefectly safe) road trip, you can hit up a Mickey D’s and get some refreshing cool beverages for the whole family. Yummm…Here are the delicious icy drink options this year:
McDonald’s Summer Drinks Specials for 2020
For $1 you can get:
- Small or medium iced coffee (if you want to try making iced coffee, check out my easy recipe for it here.)
- Fountain drinks of any size – Soda, pop – Varieties include Coke, Sprite, and I believe there’s often iced tea.
For $2 you can get:
- Small or medium Minute Maid slushie. These are a fairly new menu item at McDonald’s, and they come in a variety of flavours: Lemonade, Fruit Punch or Blue Raspberry. Sounds super refreshing! (Varieties may be different depending on where you live.)
- Real Fruit smoothies – Available in small size only. Strawberry Banana or Wild Berry flavours.
- Small iced frappe – Sort of like a Starbucks Frappuccino! Available for $2 in the small size.
For only a buck or two, you can seriously cool off with a delicious drink from McDonald’s. Very handy as the weather heats up.