Well, yeeeehaw! It’s time to gather up some points for ourselves again. Specifically, we’re looking for PC Optimum points offers at both Shoppers and Superstore this week. By saving up lots of points, you’ll have them available to get free stuff whenever you like! Remember 10,000 Optimum points = $10.00 of free groceries!
Okay, let’s get right down to it and find ourselves some awesome deals on PC Optimum points.
Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus points this week
These offers are in effect August 22 to August 27, 2020
Shoppers has a special short term offer this week for 20 times the points! This offer is in effect Friday, August 21 until Sunday August 23, so this weekend only. This offer is applicable for Shoppers Drug mart locations AND Wellwise store locations. (But, you cannot get these points on wellwise.ca.)
To get your 20x the points…
- Open your Shoppers Drug Mart or PC Optimum app OR
- Click ‘Load Offer’ in your weekly email OR
- Text 20X to 736-898
This special offer is single use only.
SHOPPERS GIFT CARD OFFER THIS WEEK – App Store and iTunes gift cards
As a special back to school offer, get 7500 points back onto your PC Optimum card when you purchase a App Store & iTunes gift card in the amount of $50. Woohoo! That’s like getting $7.50 back.
Health and Beauty Offers
- Age Perfect haircolor (by Loreal) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Avene anti-aging skincare products – Buy 2 get 8000 points
- Axe shower gel, body spray or stick antiperspirant/deodorant – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Dove men’s antiperspirant or deodorant – 76g-85 g size – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Excellence or Magic Root cover up – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Herbal Essences Bio-renew haircare products – $5.99 each – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- I Love…body mist or bath and shower gel – Get 5 x the points
- Joe Fresh or Secret collection socks – selected types and sizes – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Lacoste fragrances – Buy 1 get 10000 points! (To compare – Amazon has Lacoste pour Homme for men fragrance on for $85.68 for the eau de toilette.)
- Life brand vitamins – C, D or Multivitamins – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Life brand vitamins – selected types and sizes – Buy 2 get 2500 points
- No. 7 skin care products – Buy 2 get 8000 points
- Oral B Clic manual toothbrushes or brush heads – Get 4000 points on purchase of 1 item
- Oral B 3D White manual toothbrush OR Crest gum detoxify toothpaste (90 ml) OR Burt’s Bees toothpaste – Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Pixi Endless silky eye pen or Nude by Nature natural illusion eyeshadow palette – Spend $25 get 2500 points
- Quo Beauty bath accessories or soaps – Buy 2 get 1500 points
- Quo beauty brushes, sponges or applicators – Spend $25, get 5000 points (Not a bad time to stock up if you need these items!)
- Quo beauty cosmetic products – Spend $25, get 5000 points
- Quo Beauty hair accessories – Buy 3 get 3000 points
- Quo Beauty hair appliances – Get 5000 points
- Quo beauty sunglasses – 5x the points
- Revlon classic nail enamel OR nail care implements – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Revlon So Fierce mascara, eyeliner or Ultra HD lipstick – Get 10x the points
- Sally Hansen miracle gel nail enamel – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Secret collection pantyhose, tights or foot covers – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Softsoap body wash, 591 ml size – Buy 2 get 2500 points
- Strivectin advanced retinol OR Acids skincare products – Get 10x the points
- Vichy Mineral 89 or Liftactiv skincare products – Buy 2 get 8000 points. (Amazon currently has the Mineral 89 daily skin booster with hyaluronic acid for $48.95 for the 50 ml bottle.)
Household Points Offers
- Royale facial tissues, box lot of 6 packs $5.99 – Buy 2 get 2500 points
- BACK TO SCHOOL – Papermate pens, pencils or Expo markers – selected types and sizes – Spend $10 get 3000 points
Superstore Points offers and deals this week
And now on to Superstore for even more points! These offers are in effect August 21 to August 27, 2020.
PC Optimum points on GROCERIES AND FOOD
- Cadbury chocolate bars, Christie cookies or crackers, Maynards candy or Dentyne or Trident gum (Offer on the app only) – Get 5000 points for every $15 spent
- Clif bars – Boxes of 12 bars each – Buy 2 get 5000 bonus points
- Frito Lay’s variety packs of chips and snacks – Big multipack sizes – Buy any 2 get 4000 points
- No Name smoked sausages or jumbo weiners AND D’Italiano buns (must buy both) Get 2000 points
Points on HEALTH & BEAUTY
- Aquafresh, Advil, Children’s Advil, Biotene, Flonase, Polident, Poligrip, Pronamel, Sensodyne, Abreva, Tums or Voltaren – selected items – For every $25 spent, get 5000 points
- Aveeno OR Neutrogena products – Get 3000 points for every $15 spent
Points on HOME and OFFICE products
- Canon printer ink – from $20.38 each – Get 1000 points
And there we have it, folks! There are a whole lot of points to be earned this week, particularly at Shoppers. May your points basket be overflowing with tons of points that you can save up and use towards whatever you want. 🙂 Happy shopping!
This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a small commission on any purchases made via our links, at no extra cost to you. Thank you.