Hello fellow book lovers! I’ve just had a very fun time perusing BookOutlet.ca for some of the best new bargain books available. During this ongoing pandemic we have more time than ever to enjoy some quality reading time, and so I hope you’ll be able to take advantage of some of these book bargains. Enjoy! (And make sure to brew up a cup of tea or coffee to wrap one hand around, while the other is lovingly holding a new book! Pure bliss…)
So far I’ve personally ordered from BookOutlet twice, and even when the shipping times were slower due to the pandemic – I was super pleased with both orders. The first time it took around 3 weeks to arrive, but my latest order only took less than 2 weeks to get here. And considering that the shipping is free, I thought that was very reasonable.
And when that box of books arrives, well, it’s a pretty exciting time! My cat Milo is also excited, because he gets to play with the box and the heavy-duty packing paper the order arrives in. We all win!
Extra 20% on all books right now! These prices will be shown, below.
Top 5 Choices of Books on Sale at BookOutlet .ca this Week
- The Dirty, Lazy Keto Cookbook by Stephanie and William Laska – Was $26.99 Now $10.79! Filled with awesome Keto-friendly recipes such as Hillbilly Pot Roast with ‘Taters’, and Debauchery Chocolate Brownies. Yum! Stephanie Laska lost 140 pounds using the Keto diet, and she shares the favourite recipes she developed to help her stay on track.
- Things You Save in a Fire (Novel) by Stephanie Center – Was $36.99 Now $12.97 – Listed as a LibraryReads Pick in August 2019, and a Good Housekeeping Summer Reads Pick for 2019 as well. Here’s a little snippet from the book description: “Cassie Hanwell was born for emergencies. As one of the only female firefighters in her Texas firehouse, she’s seen her fair share of them, and she’s a total pro at other people’s tragedies. But when her estranged and ailing mother asks her to give up her whole life and move to Boston, Cassie suddenly has an emergency of her own.“
- Sammy the Seal (Children’s Book) by Syd Hoff – An I Can Read Book (Pre-grade 1 reading level) – Was $5.99 Now $2.20 – An adorable little children’s book! Sammy the Seal takes on the city, and goes to the zoo and meets up with a bunch of school children . He even learns to read! What a clever little seal he is. 😉
- The Everything Easy Instant Pot Cookbook – Over 300 Recipes – by Kelly Jaggers – Was $26.99 Now $7.75 – An Instant Pot acts as a pressure cooker, steamer, slow cooker – all in one! This book is a great gift idea, as it has ideas for every type of meal or snack – from breakfast to main dishes, and even desserts. Nice, easy recipe ideas for everyday family cooking. You can even make poached eggs in the Instant Pot! I had no idea…(Also, if you want to bake cakes in your Instant Pot, this beautiful 7-inch cake pan will fit perfectly.)
- Good Night Peter – a Peter Rabbit Book – Was $10.99 Now $4.23 – An adorable little board book with the beautiful watercolour illustrations we all know and love. An excellent story to read your little ones at bedtime.
There are our picks of the week for Book Outlet’s greatest deals. Shipping is free if you purchase over $49! (Which – trust me – is not hard to do.) Enjoy some relaxing read time this summer out in the sun, or curled up in your favourite cozy hideaway spot. Or pick up a few childrens’ books at just a fraction of the cost. Books are a wonderful gift to give to kids. 🙂