I’m always curling up with a great book. In fact, for me the very best way to decompress is to start reading a new book! But, we’re all facing lower incomes during coronavirus…so, what is a book lover to do?
I’m stocking up on books from BookOutlet. Just look at just some of the amazing new books I found on their website today! There’s a great selection of non-fiction and novels to choose from. Plus, cookbooks galore, and tons of kids books at way better prices than a lot of other online book stores.
- Everything You Need to Ace Math in One Big Notebook (Kids’ math book)
- Art for Kids – Drawing by Kathryn Temple (With the kids home from school, this will give them a cool project to work on. Improving their drawing skills!)
- Make Something Good Today by Erin and Ben Napier $9.76 CDN – 73% off! – From the stars of HGTV’s Home Town, a memoir of how to cherish family and friends and make something beautiful. (This seems especially sweet right now, as so many of us are not able to freely visit and hug our families and friends.)
- Star Wars – I am a Wookiee by Geof Smith – $2.54 save 63% – This children’s book will get your little ones involved in the intergalactic world of Star Wars from a very early age!
- 1 Page at a Time by Adam J. Kurtz – a Daily Creative Companion. Only $8.28 CDN (60% off)
- And there are tons of cookbooks on sale too! Just search for popular terms like Keto, vegan, or gluten free to find literally hundreds of book titles.
Extra 15% off Books – Limited Time
As an extra incentive to load up on some reading material while you’re safely inside, BookOutlet is offering an additional 15% off books! No coupon required – 15% off their already low prices. (But will not apply to items on an additional sale.)Buy Cheap Discount Books & Novels Online at BookOutlet.ca