Hello again! We are searching out the best deals and offers that Shoppers Drug Mart is running this week. These deals are in effect from August 28 to September 2, 2021. If you’re looking to load up on points, then these are the offers you need to know about.
Remember 10,000 points = $10 in free stuff.
Plus, there are two new contests to tell you about with Shoppers this week, and as always the latest Seniors’ Day info, so that you can shop smart. Ready? Okay good, let’s go find the deals bargaineers!
Does Shoppers pharmacy have Pfizer vaccines? Or Moderna? Can I get a COVID-19 shot at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Yes you can! In fact, most Shoppers pharmacies have both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines available to give as a shot. Walk ins are accepted at most locations. If you need a COVID-19 vaccination, please call your local Shoppers to book an appointment to get your shots. Of course, the vaccination shots are always free. (Not just at Shoppers – the vaccinations are free wherever you happen to get yours.)
When is Shoppers’ next Seniors Day?
The next Seniors Day is Thursday, September 2, 2021. The offer this Seniors Day is 20% off all regularly priced merchandise when you show your PC Optimum card (or the app.) PLUS Get a Free $10 Shoppers gift card when you purchase $50 or more in store on almost any products. Nice – a 20% off PLUS a gift card deal for a free $10. Pretty good offer if you ask me. 🙂
Shoppers Drug Mart CONTESTS – win a $25,000 RESP
- You could win a $25,000 RESP! Simply buy 3 Carlton Cards and be sure to scan your PC Optimum card or app at checkout to be entered to win. Contest ends September 15, 2021.
- The next contest is a simple one you can enter by texting ‘TOPPICKS’ to 736898. Enter to win 1 of 7 weekly prizes! Value of the prize packs range from $464-$2000 each. Wow! The prize packs include some of Shoppers’ favourite makeup and cosmetic picks. Okay, just checked on their website at https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca and the weekly grand prize is a $2000 cash prize. Yes! Hope a BargainBlog.ca reader wins it. 😉
PC Optimum points this week on ACCESSORIES
- Quo Beauty sunglasses OR Joe Fresh umbrellas – Get 20x the points on Saturday or Sunday only. 10x the points the rest of the week
- Secret Collection foot covers or active socks (I think the foot are the little mini type socks you wear under summer shoes or other shoes where you don’t want the socks to show.) Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Secret Collection pantyhose, tights or knee highs – Buy 2 get 2000 points back
PC Optimum points this week on BEAUTY AND MAKEUP (and Hair Care)
- Axe shower gel (473 ml) OR Life brand shower gel/body wash (400-710 ml bottles) OR Dove body wash (354 ml-400 ml bottles) – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Axe shampoo (473 ml) OR Dove hair care products OR Dove hair treatments – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Dove Men+Care antiperspirant/deodorant OR Dove Clinical antiperspirant/deodorant – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- e.l.f. cosmetic products (I really like their liquid eyeliner – it stays put and is a great price.) spend $25 get 1000 points
- Essence cosmetics – selected types – Buy 2 get 1000 points (A new product alert is the Essence Lash Princess Curl & Volume mascara)
- Essie nail enamel or treatments – Buy 2 get 1500 points
- Hawaiian Tropic OR Coppertone sun care products (like sunscreen, sunblock and after sun care products) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- La Roche Posay Effaclar skin care products – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Life brand sun care, skin care, or hair care products – Spend $20 get 4000 points
- Loreal Everpure Shampoo or conditioner – sizes 200-250 ml tubes – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Milani foundation – Get 10 times the points
- No. 7 luxury skin care products – Buy 2 get 8000 points
- Olay Pressed serums OR overnight gel masks (those sound lovely!) OR Total Effects facial moisturizers – Buy 2 get 6000 points
- Pacifica 100% Vegan and cruelty free nail enamel – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Pacifica Vegan collagen now available at Shoppers! On Pacifica cosmetic products – Spend $30 and get 5000 points. (The entirely vegan collagen is available exclusively through Shoppers; sounds like a cool product.)
- Philosophy skin care products – Buy 2 get 8000 points
- Pixi cosmetic products – Spend $30 get 3000 points
- ProActiv 3 step 30 day set of skin care OR other skin care products – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Quo Beauty cotton pads or puffs – selected sizes – Spend $25 get 4000 points
- Quo beauty false lashes or accessories Spend $25 get 3000 points
- Quo Beauty false nails, nail enamel (nail polish) or nail treatments – Spend $25 get 4000 points
- Quo Beauty makeup bags (looks like some really cute ones and with good capacity to hold all your cosmetics and goodies!) Spend $25 and get 3000 points.
- Quo Beauty makeup sponges, accessories or cosmetic products – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Revlon classic or Ultra HD Snap nail enamel (nail polish) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Revlon nail treatments – like the multicare base and top coat OR essential cuticle oil OR extra life no chip top coat – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Revlon powder blush, Photoready or Colorstay makeup products – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Revlon So Fierce mascara, eyeliner or prismatic eyeshadow palettes – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Revolution Eye glisten glittering/glimmering eyeshadows – on any Revolution cosmetic products Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Sally Hansen complete salon manicure nail enamel OR Miracle Gel nail enamel – buy 2 get 2000 points
- Soleil Sensitive Advanced women’s razor – disposable razors in 2-4 per pack OR Hybrid razor systems $7.99 each and buy 2 get 4000 points back
- Strivectin Advanced retinol OR acids skin care products – Get 10 times the points
- Vichy Normaderm or Mineral 89 skin care products – Buy 2 get 8000 points
PC Optimum points this week on CLEANING AND HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS (including paper products)
- Bounty paper towels (6 rolls) $8.99 and get 1000 points on Saturday or Sunday only
PC Optimum points on Food and GROCERIES this week
- Hershey’s fun treats – large size boxes – assorted types and selected varieties – Up to 25% off this week AND get 7000 points back when you spend $20
- Kellogg’s Mini Wheats, Rice Krispies or other Kids cereals – selected sizes and types (see in store for more selection) $3.99 each and Buy 2 get 2000 points. Good deal on cereal!
- Kellogg’s Pop tarts, Nutrigrain bars or Rice Krispies squares (8’s) – $2.49 each AND Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Schneider’s Lunchmates or Snack Kits 3/$9 and buy 3 get 450 points
PC Optimum points this week on FRAGRANCES (perfume and cologne)
- Hugo Boss fragrances, selected types in sizes of 40 ml to 75 ml bottles Get 20,000 points.
PC Optimum points this week on HEALTH PRODUCTS (AND VITAMINS AND SUPPLEMENTS)
- Aspririn 81 mg tablets (180s – used for heart health and usually taken daily as directed by a doctor) OR Aleve pain relief products – 15% off this week AND get 2000 points each
- Cepacol Instamax maximum throat relief drops for sore throat (24s) OR Cepacol Extra Strength OR Strepsils lozenges (36s)
- Colgate 360 degrees manual toothbrush OR Total Advanced toothpaste (120 ml) OR Sensitive Pro relief toothpaste (75 ml) – Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Crest whitening emulsions apply & go whitening treatment $39.99 each and get 4000 points
- Fixodent denture adhesive cream (57-68 grams) OR Crest Pro Health Advanced gum restore toothpaste (90 ml) OR Oral-b Pulsar electric toothbrush $5.99 each and Buy 2 get 1000 points
- La Roche Posay luxury skin serums – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Life brand charcoal tooth powder (40 grams) OR Sonic power rechargeable toothbrush OR teeth whitening products – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Life Brand mouthwash in the 1 liter size bottles – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Life Brand natural health products (pills and capsules) – Shows things like Echinacea, turmeric capsules (good for inflammation) and oregano oil capsules – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Life brand sun, skin or hair care products – Spend $20 get 4000 points
- Nexium 24 hour acid reducer pills (for chronic heartburn) (14 in a box) $14.99 and buy 2 get 4000 points
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for helping to support BargainBlog.ca.