Hooray, it’s time for a NO FRILLS flyer deals post! Today it’s all about the incredible $2 bargains you can get at No Frills starting tomorrow – May 24 and ending May 30, 2019. This post one day ahead of time will allow you to make your budget shopping list and get prepared to do your No Frills haul! (Have you guys seen the No Frills hauler commercials? So funny!) These prices apply to all of Western Canada and northern Ontario, including Geraldton, Kenora and Thunder Bay.
No Frills $2 Deals in Calgary, AB this week
- $2 for 2 cans of Habitant pea soup – this is a STOCK UP price of only $1 a can! I am totally planning on getting at least 6 cans of this yummy old-fashioned pea soup, which is a great lunch.
- $2 for a 1 lb package of fresh strawberries
- $2/lb for frozen chicken breasts (skinless/boneless)
- $2 – package of Campfire Bacon, 375 gram size
- $2 for Country Harvest bread – VERY good stock up price on this! Lots of varieties on these whole grain loaves of delicious bread.
- $2 – 6 oz. clamshell fresh blueberries – Pretty good price, one of the lowest of the season so far!
- $2 – package of 3 Romaine Hearts – the tender romaine hearts make it easy to chop up and prepare into Caesar salad meals for at home, or prep for lunches to take to work. Top with some of the sale price chicken breasts – just saute them up with some seasoning, and slice the cooked chicken right on top!
- $2 – 8 count tray of mini cucumbers – These delicious baby cucumbers are extra fresh and crunchy! Might as well add some slices of these to your lunch box with some dip as a healthy and satisfying mid-afternoon snack.
- $2/2 Ataulfo Mangoes – I’ve never tried these delicious looking mangoes. Has anyone else? Please leave a comment!
- Limes – 5 for $2 ($0.40 each) – This time of year we start to want to add freshly sliced citrus to our icy still or sparkling water. Or, make a batch of fresh homemade limeade!
- Marc Angelo 2-pack chicken or pork souvlaki, 120 grams – These yummy little chicken skewers are a great simple lunch or dinner option with some lemon rice and tzaziki sauce on the side. Yummers!
- Old Mill English muffins – $2 for 2 packs of 6 my hub is an English muffin fiend, and this is a STOCK UP PRICE folks, so get a few packs as I intend to do. His favourite is to make homemade ‘breakfast sandwiches’ like they serve at Tim’s or Starbucks – by toasting an English muffin, then topping with a fried egg and a slice of good quality ham. Wrap it in aluminum foil and you can take a hot breakfast with you on your commute!
- Cadbury’s family size chocolate bars – My favourite chocolate, bar none! (See what I did there?) $2 each
- Oasis health break or smoothies – large size of 1.36 to 1.75 L – $2 – Haven’t tried these before, but this seems like an awfully good deal for a premade jug of smoothies. Have you guys had it? Which is your favourite flavour?
- Tetley herbal tea tins (20s) or Red Rose 60 pack of tea bags – $2 – Tea drinks, rejoice!
- Dawn or Ivory dishwashing liquid – 479/573 ml – $2 – The best dishwashing soap around.
- Exact brand pads, liners or tampons $2
Here’s hoping you get some amazing deals this week at No-Frills. If I missed something fantastic, please leave a comment for all of us below.
And…while you’re doing some serious grocery hauling at No-frills, take a moment to view a few of our favourite Amazon pantry finds this week. Just click on a photo to shop!