We’re back for another edition of: “How many PC Optimum points can I get this week?” We’re checking out Superstore and Shoppers, and finding the best deals for bonus points and offers. Why? Because every 10000 points equals $10 of free groceries and other necessities! Some people have even been saving up extra points to have a bit extra spending power available in case of a second wave of COVID here in Canada.
Whatever your reason is for saving points, this week there are some excellent deals and ways to get extra points! So let’s go…
Bonus PC Optimum points this week at Shoppers Drug Mart
These offers are available September 19 to September 25, 2020. It feels like there are BOATLOADS of amazing offers this week, and I’m excited to share them all with you here. 🙂
Other special offers:
- FLU SHOTS: Get 500 bonus points when you register online to get a flu shot at Shoppers Drug Mart. You’re actually registering for an online reminder to come in and get a flu shot by October 15, 2020. Offer expires after one use. 🙂
Bonus PC Optimum points redmeption event – get more for your points!
- BONUS REDEMPTION EVENT!!! Starting Friday September 18 to Wednesday, September 23 – get extra money for your points! (Details below for how much your points will be worth. Yay! Bonus redemption events are super cool, and a great way to get a LOT more for all those PC Optimum points you’ve accumulated.)
- Get up to $65 off when you redeem 50,000 points (That’s like an extra $15)
- Get up to $140 off when you redeem 100,000 points (That’s an extra $40!)
- Get up to $300 off when you redeem 200,000 points – that’s an extra $100 of stuff for free. Wowser!
Shoppers Seniors’ Day is Thursday, September 24, 2020
On Seniors’ Day at Shoppers, save 20% on almost all regularly priced merchandise when you scan your PC Optimum card first. PLUS…get 10,000 bonus PC Optimum points when you buy $50 or more on almost anything in store. Wow!!
Beauty and Health Products
- Axe body spray OR Dove deodorant or antiperspirant OR Lady speed stick – Selected types and sizes – Buy 2 get 2500 points
- Batiste dry shampoo – Buy 2 get 7000 points
- Bic Flex5 or Flex2 hybrid razors – 1 in each pack – Buy 2 get 4000 points back
- Bic razors – Hybrid click or Soleil razors – Selected types and sizes – Buy 2 get 4000 PC optimum points
- Crest 3D Whitestrips Charcoal mint (14 treatments in each pack) – Get 5000 points
- Excellence hair color OR Feria OR Age Perfect haircolours – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Head and Shoulders shampoo or conditioner – Buy 2 get 7000 points
- Herbal Essences Bio Renew shampoo or conditioner, or styling products $5.99 each – Buy 2 get 2000 bonus points
- Life brand Selenium pills, Calcium supplements or magnesium products – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Jamieson CoQ10, probiotics or melatonin pills and products – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Live Clean shampoo, conditioner or dry shampoo – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Marc Anthony hair care products (Such as Coconut butter, or frizz reducers) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Maybelline New York Great lash mascara OR Revlon Super lustrous lipstick – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Milani makeup products and cosmetics – Buy $25 worth and get 2500 back in points
- Nivea and St. Ives skin care and skin cleansers (also lotions and cream) – Buy 2 get 3000 points (The St. Ives apricot scrub is still my all time favourite facial scrub. Looooove it!)
- Oral B Clic manual toothbrushes or replacement brush heads – Get 4000 points
- Oral B healthy clean manual toothbrush (4 pack) OR Crest 3D White Charcoal therapy OR Gum Detoxify toothpaste (90 ml size)
- Pantene, Olay, Crest, Pampers, Gillette and Venus brands – Buy $50 worth of these products from Monday, September 21/20 to Friday, September 25/20 and get 10,000 bonus points!
- Poligrip strong hold denture adhesive cream OR Polident fresh cleanse foam OR cleanser tablets – Get 500 points
- Quo Beauty bath accessories – things like bath puffs, scrubbing shower gloves or shower caps – Buy 2 get 1500 points
- Quo Beauty bath foam, bath bombs (bath fizzes or fizzies) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Quo beauty cosmetics (assorted types and products) – Buy $25 and get 5000 points back
- Quo Beauty cosmetic brushes and implements (such as tweezers or eyelash curlers) – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Quo beauty sunglasses – Get 5 times the points
- Revlon classic nail enamel (nail polish) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Sally Hansen Insta-dry (instant dry) nail enamel – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Schick razors: Hydro, Hydro Silk or Intuition razor kits – Get 2500 points each
- Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Secret collection accessories – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Secret collection pantyhose – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Secret Collection socks and tights – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Sigvaris compression socks – get 10 times the points
- Softsoap body wash OR Irish Spring bodywash – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Sunkist Vitamin C pills OR Webber naturals Vitamin D or magnesium pills – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Tampax pearl tampons, Always radiant liners or Always Infinity pads – selected types and sizes – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- U by Kotex liners (boxes of 64) or pads (packs of 14-24) – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Waterpik water flossers – Selected types – Get 4000 points with each Waterpik purchased
Bonus PC Optimum Points on Diapers and Baby Stuff
- Huggies jumbo diapers OR Huggies training pants – $11.99 each AND buy 2 get 5000 points B
- Nestle Good Start Omega concentrate formula OR powder – $42.99 each and Get 2500 points back on each package
Household Supplies and Cleaning Products (and Pet Products too)
- Beneful, Purina One or Friskies dry cat food – selected sizes – Get 2500 points on the purchase of each bag
- Bounty paper towels – 6 roll pack – Buy 2 get 2000 bonus points
- Palmolive dish soap – 591 ml to 828 ml bottle size – Buy 2 get 1500 points (Nice, a points deal on dish soap! Haven’t seen that in a while…)
- Vim cleaners – 70-500 ml size bottles – Get 1000 points each
Luxury Beauty Products and Fragrances
- Indeed Vitamin C skin serum – A supercharged and lightweight face serum that combines Vitamin C, tamarind seed extract and biosaccharide gum-1 to brighten, firm and moisturize your skin. Long term results include improvement in skin tone, skin brightness and texture. Get 10 times the points on purchase.
- Lacoste fragrances – 45 ml to 100 ml bottles – Get 15,000 points
- Neostrata Correct skin care products – Get 5000 bonus points
- Philosophy fragrances – such as Fresh Cream – Get 8000 points back on each
- Proactiv skin care products (acne treatments) – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Soap and Glory bath products (Such as No Woman No Dry) – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Strivectin skin care products – Get 10 times the points
- Vichy Mineral 89 or Neovadiol skin care products – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
Wellwise.ca – Home Health care products and supports
Yes, you can earn PC Optimum points at Wellwise.ca too! They specialize in home health care products like CPAP machines, and necessities for caring for health care needs in the home. They have some great ways to add up the points this week!
- CPAP Savings event this week (from Saturday, September 19 to Friday, September 25. In-store or online at https://www.wellwise.ca.) – Save 20% on selected CPAP masks, tubes and accessories PLUS get 10 times the points on a purchase of $75 or more on selected CPAP masks, tubes and accessories.
- Cubii under desk elliptical machine – Awesome way to keep active even when you have to sit and work at a desk! (Whether that is in an office or right now, working from home.) Sale price $299.99 OR if you redeem 100,000 points from September 18 to September 23 get it for only $159.99!
- Dr. Ho’s circulation machine/promoter – $159.99 on sale OR if you redeem 100,000 PC Optimum points from September 18-September 23 get it for only $19.99!
And now to get some extra points on grocery purchases and more at Superstore! Here are all the bargain deals we could find for points hunters…These offers are in effect September 18 to September 24, 2020.
Bonus Points on Food and Groceries (Grocery deals)
- DAIRY: Iogo Nano drinkable yogurt bottles – 24 pack of 93 ml size – $11.98 with a limit of 4 plus 1000 points on each box
- Heinz beans or pasta – box of 9 cans – $8.88 each with a limit of 4 plus 2000 points
- Lipton chicken noodle soup – Club size 912 gram box – $7.98 each with a limit of 4 – Plus get 2000 points
- Nature Valley granola bars: crunchy, sweet and salty or chewy granola bars – $10.98 and get 1500 points (The sizes of these are 1.12 or 1.47 kg. Club pack size.)
- PC Colombian Supremo coffee (ground coffee) – large 1.3 kg size – Limit of 4 at $12.98 PLUS get 3000 points
- PC or NO Name coffee pods – packs of either 72 or 100 pacs in each – $29.98 PLUS get 5000 points back
- Quaker Harvest Crunch granola cereal – large box size of 1.4 kg – $7.98 (Limit of 4 at this price; $10.48 over the limit price) – Plus get 1000 points on each box
- Uncle Ben’s Bistro Express rice, Seeds of Change rice or beans – Get 2000 points for every $8 spent on these brands
Bonus Points on Cleaning supplies and Laundry detergent
- Purex liquid laundry detergent (large 4.23 or 6 liter bottles), Purex laundry pacs (68’s), Snuggle fabric softener (4.25 liter bottle) or Sunlight liquid dish soap (huge 4.2 liter bottle) – Limit of 2 at the price of $11.98 PLUS Get 1000 points on each
Bonus Points on health and beauty products
- Colgate multipack toothpaste – 3 tubes of toothpaste – either 120 ml or 150 ml size each – $6.98 with a limit of 2 and get 1000 points
- Halls cough drops and lozenges – Get 2000 points for every $6 spent
- Nexxus or Shea Moisture shampoo or conditioner – $9.98 with a limit of 4 and get 1000 points
Huge points on Glasses at Superstore – 50,000 points offer! – Optical offers at Superstore
Get 50,000 points back on every $100 you spend in the Optical (glasses and contacts) department at Superstore. Wow!! That is 50% back in points.
Wow guys, there were some pretty unbelievable deals to be had this week for point hunters at both Superstore and Shoppers Drug Mart. We hope this helps you plan your next shopping trip, and get mega points to help get free groceries and other necessities during these difficult times. Happy shopping…and please stay safe.