Bokksu is one of the most popular retailers of delicious Japanese foods and snacks, and thankfully all of those goodies are available in Canada! If you love Japanese food – or know someone who does – this makes an awesome gift item. Bokksu is well known for their subscription boxes of Japanese snack foods. Yum! These are authentic Japanese foods and snacks, and all shipped directly from Japan to Canada (or to 70 other countries around the world!)
Here are just some of the best deals available on their website right now:
Japanese Cookies and Biscuits from Bokksu
- Blanchul Mini Chocolate Cookies – Anno Imo Sweet Potato flavour – 10 boxes for $30.00 – Made with Tanegashima sweet pototoes, known for being especially sweet and delicious!
- Savoury Sesame Biscuits by Smile Harvest – Buttery, crispy and a bit salty, these biscuits have it all! White sesame seeds are baked into each and every one of these yummy biscuits. $12.00 for 16 individual packs.
Buy Mochi online from Bokksu
- Japanese Kurumi Walnut Mochi – 13 pieces in each box – $8.00 a box – a delicious umami flavour is created by blending chopped walnuts in the mochi, along with a lightly flavoured soy sauce. Deliciously salty and sweet!
Japanese Kit Kat Bars
Japan has the best, quirkiest and coolest flavours of Kit Kat candy bars! These are varieties you’ll just never find over here in Canada or in the US. Just look at the amazing flavours of Kit Kat chocolate bars that Bokksu is currently stocking:
- Cheesecake Kit Kat bars – Anything cheesecake, and I’m there already waiting with an oversized fork. Package of 12 for $12.00.
- Citrus Mint Kit Kat – Like a cool glass of minty lemonade! With wafer cookies. Delicious! Package of 12 for $12.00
- Premium Sake Kit Kats – A luxurious chocolate bar, created with real premium sake! A slight fruity taste, with that little astringency you’d expect from a dry sake. Contains 0.4% alcohol in each bar; an intensely flavoured bar for true sake lovers. 9 pieces for $20.00. (We liked the idea of these Sake bars so much that we devoted an entire article to them, and two other Sake varieties!)
- Raspberry Otona no Amasa Kit Kat bars – Coated in a raspberry coating, and with bits of freeze dried raspberries blended into the filling – these are a new Kit Kat flavour that raspberry lovers will enjoy.
Japanese Snacks on Sale
Of course, we love nothing better than a sale around here! So here is what Bokksu is currently offering – at up to 50% off! Stock up on these specials while they’re still available.
- Kabukiage Uma Kara Spicy Fried Rice Crackers – Was $2.00 a bag – 50% off – Now $1.00 a bag. These are coated in soy sauce and a little bit of spicy red pepper – perfect if you like a little kick of spice, but nothing too spicy. (But if you’re super sensitive to spicy food, this probably still isn’t the snack for you!)
- Sayaendo Green Pea Refreshing Chips – Was $2.00 a bag – 50% off – Now $1.00 a bag (These are made by Calbee, who make my favourite pea Harvest Snaps! I loooove those things, so I’ll bet these chips are equally delicious.)
- Takoyaki Corn Puffs – Was $2.00 a bag – 50% off Now $1.00 a bag
Bokksu Promo Code for subscription boxes
Sign up to receive your favorite Japanese snacks every month! For new Bokksu subscribers only. Get an awesome box full of all your favorite snacks and Japanese teas – all authentic, and all directly from Japan. Promo code activated by clicking link below:Use Code: FLOSS10 to Take 10% off subscription products, applies to first time customers only.
Enjoy those delicious Japanese snacks, and especially those incredible and ever popular Kit Kat bars! And of course, you can pair it with some delicious green tea. Enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a small commission on any sales made through these links. Thank you.