While I was trying (without much success!) this week to find some foaming soap refills for our soap dispensers, I came upon some great options at Well.ca! This was my first every order with Well.ca and I have to say I’ve been really happy so far. The price on the foaming soap refills were better than anywhere else (Amazon was WAY more expensive, which surprised me!) and the processing was very fast. I’ll post a link to the soap, if they still have any available.
But, while I was there on their site anyway, my bargain hunting tendencies got the best of me and I started to look for the best sales and deals they have going on right now. Here are all the best deals this week:
Watkins Foaming Soap Refills Canada
- Like I said, this stuff was hard to find! Both the Lemon and Green Tea variety were still available the last time I checked. Each packet of 828 ml size allows you to fill their foaming soap pump about three times. I stocked up, because over this crazy COVID and flu season, I wanted to make sure to not run out of soap! The large packages of refill soap are $6.99 each – the best price I could find, period. If you guys find a better price, please let me know – whether it’s online or offline!
Boiron Products – 25% off at Well.ca until October 25, 2020
- Boiron products are a wide range of homeopathic and natural treatments and therapies for cold and flu season. All of these products are on for 25% off until October 25. They have family bundles of cold and flu natural medicines – this one is on sale for $39.13 right now and includes Oscillococcinum and Boiron Stodal for Adults syrup. (That is their type of homeopathic cough and cold syrup; excellent if you want to try something more naturally derived than the cough syrup you generally can get at the drug store.)
CLEARANCE ITEMS at Well.ca this Week
Now for the ultimate money savers! These items are up to 60% off in Well.ca’s clearance section. We’ll start with the cheapest items first, because you know we like cheap around here. 😉
- Only $0.25 for SunBum lip balm – I picked up four of the coconut lip balms, because hey – 4 for a buck is an eyepopping kind of deal! Oops, the coconut is sold out but there is still a banana variety that gets a very good rating and a pomegranate flavour too. Has an SPF of 30, which is handy to keep your lips protected in the sometimes harsh sun of winter. (Which has well and truly arrived here in Calgary. Ugh.)
- Only $1.50 for Badger Natural Kids sunscreen – regularly $29.00 – Wowser! i need to post these bargains quickly so you guys actually get a chance to snag these before they’re all gone. SPF 40 by the way – and I’m pretty sure the sunscreen police won’t charge you IF you as an adult wear this kids’ sunscreen. (Wish I had seen this one before I placed my order! hahaha)
- Only $4.00 for Little Ones toy cleaner – all natural toy cleaner to scrub clean those toys that kids get yucky. Which, of course, is all the toys they touch! The brand on this is Attitude Nature Plus.
I hope you guys can snag whatever items it is you need this week from Well.ca. I seriously want to post this in the hopes that you can get some of these incredible deals before they’re gone. And as a helpful reminder: Shipping is FREE on Well.ca when you spend $35 or more.
Happy shopping, everyone! And hope there’s less snow where you are.
This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a small commission on sales made through these links at no extra cost to you. Thanks.