Yay, tomorrow – Tuesday, March 7, 2023 – is $1.49 Tuesday at Save On Foods! We find out on Mondays what the deals will be, so here is your sneak peek, so that you can plan ahead and get the best bargains on stuff your family loves.
Save on Foods – $1.49 Deals
- $1.49/lb for Pork Tenderloin – need to load the offer on your Save on app in the ‘My Offers’ section.
- Green Grapes – $1.49/lb
- Long English cucumbers – 2 for $1.49 – Wow!
- Western Family canned white tuna (albacore tuna) – $1.49 each with a limit of 2
- Western Famiy garlic bread (garlic baguette) – Limit of 2
- Hummus – from the deli, packaged in store – 200 grams for $1.49 (Limit of 2 as well)
- Dairyland Sour cream, 250 ml – $1.49. Limit of 2
- Buffalo chicken sausage rolls (from the deli) – 3 pack! That makes these little guys about fifty cents a piece. Nice! Cheap lunches or dinner. Limit of 2 packs of 3.
- Western family English muffins, 6 pack $1.49, limit of 2 AND 50 Bonus points in the Win Win contest
- Rogers sugar, 1 kg – yellow or brown sugar – $1.49 with a limit of 2
- Western Family potato chips, 235 gram bags $1.49 with a larger limit – Limit of 4
- Ritz crackers, selected varieties in the regular size boxes $1.49 with a limit of 2
- Reach toothbrushes – selected varieties $1.49. Limit of 2
There you have it! If you eat pork, then that pork tenderloin deal seems outrageously good. Lots of bargains to be had, everyone! Hope you manage to snag some, because as always – quantities are limited and there are no rainchecks to be had on these items. These prices are only applicable on Tuesday, March 7, 2023. Happy shopping!