Today’s new No Frills flyer is packed with ways to not only save your money while doing the necessary weekly grocery shop, but also allow you to load up with PC Optimum points! Yes! See more recent PC Optimum posts here and more No Frills posts here.
Load the Bigger Haul = More Points offer on the PC Optimum app to get HUGE Bonus points
This week if you load the special Bigger Haul=More Points offer, you’ll get huge bonus PC Optimum points when you shop at NO Frills this week. Offer is in effect from February 10 to 16, 2022. Must have the PC Optimum app downloaded on your phone to get this special offer.
- Spend $100 or more = 10,000 points
- Spend $125 = 25,000 points (Wow, that’s quite a jump for spending only an extra $25!!)
- Spend $150 = 45,000 points – This is like getting $45 back! Nice deal this week, No Frills shoppers
Get 7000 PC Optimum points when you buy Pepsi and snacks
For every $20 spent on PepsiCo drinks (includes: Bubly sparkling water, PepsiCo soft drinks) AND on Quaker crispy minis, Lay’s chips, Ruffles chips, Doritos, Cheetos and Tostitos AND salsa
Get 5000 points when you spend $9 on Kellogg’s cereal
This is a great deal for families! For every $9 spent on Kellogg’s family size cereal (selected types: see in store).
No Frills Flyer – Best MEAT and DELI prices this week
- Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless – package of 4 $9.00 (save $3.49 off the regular price)
- Pork half loin $1.99/lb
- Sausages, Lilydale chicken or turkey breakfast $3.00/package
No Frills Flyer – Best PRODUCE prices this week
Special produce offer from February 10 to 23, 2022 is: Buy any 4 of the following produce items and get 4000 points: Farmer’s market grape tomatoes (283 grams); Farmer’s Market lemons (2 lb bag); whole cauliflower and/or asparagus (325 gram package.) Again, I think this offer means you can buy more than one of an item and have it count towards the total – I don’t think you need to buy all four items to get this points deal.
- Apples, ambrosia or Royal gala (in bulk) $0.99/lb
- Cantaloupe, $2.99 each
- Carrots, 3 lb bag $1.99
- Coconuts, fresh $1.29
- Onions, yellow – 3 lb bag $1.99
- Potatoes, white or russet – 10 lb bag $1.49