Hello PC Optimum card lovers! You’ve found your happy place, because every Thursday we search through the new Superstore flyers to find all the ways you can earn PC Optimum points this week on your grocery shopping. So, without further ado, let’s go do this!
P.S. This is the WESTERN CANADA FLYER. If you need Ontario’s points deals and offers this week, please click here.
Wrong week? ALL OF OUR RECENT PC OPTIMUM POINTS POSTS FOR SUPERSTORE ARE HERE.
All offers in effect September 29 to October 5, 2022 unless otherwise noted. Thanks guys! 🙂 And we use Amazon affiliate links in some of our posts, including this one. When you shop through our links, you help support Bargain Blog, at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much.
PC OPTIMUM Points on FOOD, GROCERIES AND BEVERAGES
- Billy bee liquid honey (1 kg) – 1000 points
- Hershey’s assorted chocolate or candy, big box sizes (565 to 661 grams) – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Kellogg’s cereal and Fairlife ultrafiltered milk deal: Buy any 2 of these particular Kellogg’s cereals – All Bran, Vector, Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran or Crispix (regular size boxes, not family size) AND any 1 Fairlife ultrafiltered milk (1.5 liter) = Get 5000 points
- Perrier carbonated drinks (all varieties and sizes) – For every $10 spent get 3000 points
- Pringles party stack potato chips, 194 or 203 gram packs – Buy 2 get 1000 points
- PRODUCE: For every $2 spent on butternut, buttercup, kabocha, acorn or spaghetti squash get 500 points
5 pack clear refrigerator organizers | Rubbermaid produce savers (Dishwasher safe)
PC Optimum Points on HEALTH and BEAUTY products
- Advil, Voltaren, Buckley’s, Centrum or Emergen-C products – Spend $30 on any combination of these products and get 5000 points
PC Optimum points on HOUSEHOLD and CLEANING products
- Keurig K-Express coffee maker – 10,000 points
- Sylvania 10 year LED lightbulbs, soft white or daylight varieties – Pack of 4 – $9.99 with a limit of 4 AND 2500 points
ALL Varieties of K-Cups Coffee pods | Laura Secord Mint Hot Chocolate K-Cup pods
PC Optimum Points on OPTICAL (Glasses)
Wow, this is a good one guys, if you’re looking for glasses for yourself or anyone in the family! For every $200 you spend in the Optical department get 75,000 points. That’s like $75 back in points, a great savings!