Hey everyone! Are you ready to prep your shopping skills to get the maximum amount of PC Optimum points this week? Great, then you’ve come to exactly the right place. We’re searching to find the best ways to optimize your PC Optimum points. Basically, we’re doing all the work for you! So get your app or Optimum card ready to go and earn a bunch of points.
Seniors’ day is Thursday, August 13, 2020. Save 20% on almost all regularly priced merchandise.
Remember: 10000 points = $10.00 to spend! We are talking free groceries, haircare stuff, household necessities and more. And I don’t know about you, but I heart free stuff. And this week there are more points offers than we’ve seen in a while, which is super cool if you ask me.
Please bookmark this page and come back on Thursdays every week! We’re planning to do this Optimum points post every single week. Woohoo! 🙂
Shoppers Drug Mart PC Optimum offers this week
Please note – these offers begin Saturday, August 8, 2020 and run until August 13, 2020.
Health and Beauty offers
- Batiste dry shampoo or waterless foam – $8.99 each Get 1000 points on each
- Burt’s Bees lip balms – $3.99 each and Buy 2 get 1000 points (A better deal on Amazon this week. 3 pack of their peppermint lip balm for $9.19.)
- Clairol Natural Instincts OR Nice ‘n’ Easy haircolor – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Compound W skin tag or wart remover – Up to 25% off – 5 x the points this week.
- Divacup menstrual cups – Get 2000 points each
- Dove body wash – regular size – $2.99 each – Buy 2 get 1000 points (Great deal!)
- Gaviscon liquid or chewable foam tabs – $12.99 each 5x the points
- Life Brand I-Care multivitamins or calcium products – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Life Brand menstrual cup – Get 10 x the points
- Life Brand Vitamins – Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D or Vitamin E – Buy 2 get 2500 points
- Listerine Go Tabs or mouthwash – $5.99 each – Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Loreal Excellence or Age Perfect hair color – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Lotus Aroma – lavender floral water or essential oil – Get 2000 points
- No. 7 skincare products – Buy 2 get 8000 points
- Oxy or Phisoderm acne care products – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Quo beauty – sponges or accessories – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Revlon classic nail enamel – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Revlon beauty implements – things like eyebrow tweezers and eyelash curlers – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Secret antiperspirant, Old Spice or Olay body wash – Buy 2 get 3000 points (Wow!)
- Secret collection – Tights – Buy 2 pairs and get 3000 points. (Not a bad time to stock up for fall and winter right now.)
- Tresemme haircare products – selected size and varieties $4.99 each and Buy 2 get 1000 bonus points
- Trojan condoms – 5 x the points
- US Unisex razors – $9.99 each – Get 10x the points
Luxury Beauty products and skincare…and Fragrance
- Lancome Absolue – Receive 10x the points on this brand this week!
- Revitalizing eye cream, 20 ml $160.00
- Regenerating soft cream, 60 ml, $265.00
- Regenerating rich cream, 60 ml, $265.00
- purminerals – 4 in 1 pressed mineral makeup compact Buy 2 get 18,000 points
- Calvin Klein fragrances – 100 ml – 200 ml bottles – Get 12,000 points (A nice big bottle of Eternity for men is on for $86 this week at Amazon.)
- Hugo Boss The Scent fragrances – 50 ml-100 ml bottles – Get 15,000 points
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio 75 ml $129 – 20,000 bonus points
- Giorgio Armani Ocean di Gioia – 20,000 bonus points
Food and Grocery offers
- Kraft peanut butter 750 grams-1 kg – Get 3000 points (no price listed; Amazon has the large 2 kg jars of smooth peanut butter this week for $7.94.)
- Off the Eaten path snack crisps – $3.99 – Buy 2 get 1000 points
Superstore Optimum Points Offers this week
Food and Grocery
- Cheetos or Smartfood Popcorn snacks Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Frito Lays variety pack (Lays chips, doritos, ruffles chips and Cheetos) – 50 small bags – $14.78 on sale with a limit of 2; over limit is $16.98. Plus 3000 points!
- Late July multigrain tortilla chips – Bonus 500 points each bag
- Marcangelo European charcuterie – 100 grams – $7.00 each Bonus 1000 points
- Oreos or Chips Ahoy (and other regular sized bags of Christie cookies) – 500 points
- Remedy kombucha drink – 4 bottles of 330 ml in each box – 3000 points
Dairy Products with offers this week
- Danone Activia or 100% natural yogurt 8×100 grams; or Oikos or Light and Free – 4×95/100 grams OR Danino drinkable yogurt 8 x 93 ml – Selected varieties – 500 points
Health and Beauty offers this week
- Depend, Poise or Always discreet incontinence underwear of pads – $14.00 each 1500 points
- Nivea skincare or cleansing wipes, 40’s – $6.98 each 1000 points
- Vaseline or St. Ives skin care or St.Ives body wash – Buy $10 get 3000 points (that’s an impressive 30% back in points!)
- Webber Naturals vitamins – 25% off and 750 bonus points (For a point of reference – Amazon has these prices currently: Bonus pack of 260 D3 Vitamins only $5.47; Weber Naturals magnesium 500 mg capsules $7.57.)
Whew! There we go…have a great time stocking up on necessities and all sorts of wonderful points this week. Happy shopping everyone!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you purchase a product, we may earn a small commission. Thanks for supporting BargainBlog.ca. 🙂