Does your family love fresh berries? So do we! So we went on a hunt to find the best deals on fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberries this week in Calgary, Alberta. All of these sale prices on fresh produce are on sale until March 22, 2023 unless otherwise noted. 🙂
Blueberries on sale – Calgary
- $4.55 a pint for fresh blueberries at No Frills this week.
- $4.99 for a 1 pint clamshell pack of fresh blueberries at Save On Foods this week. Plus, you’ll get 1800 More Rewards points if you buy 3. (You could definitely freeze these too!) We bought some of theses this week, and they were delicious.
No Frills has the best deal on blueberries this week!
Raspberries on sale in Calgary
- $1.97 for a 170 gram pack of raspberries at Walmart this week. Wow, that’s a great deal! It’s $2.00 off their regular price.
- $3.11 for a 6 oz clamshell (which I believe is 170 grams) of either blackberries OR raspberries this week at No Frills.
- $3.49 for a 170 gram clamshell pack of raspberries OR blackberries at Calgary Co-op.
- $4.99 for a 170 gram pack of raspberries at Safeway and Sobeys this week. You’ll also earn 50 Scene Plus points on each pack.
Walmart wins the raspberries category this week in Calgary! Wow, at that price I’d pick up a couple of those at least. Berries that are washed and stored in freezer bags or containers freeze beautifully.
Strawberries on Sale – Calgary
- $3.47 a lb when you buy a 2 pound package – $6.94 for 2 lbs of fresh strawberries at Superstore this week. A limit of 4 at this sale price, and the after limit price is $8.99 each. (This sale equals $3.47 a pound, which for fresh berries in Alberta in March is a very good deal!)
- $4.55 for a 1 lb clamshell of fresh strawberries at No Frills this week.
And Superstore wins out for the best fresh strawberry deal of the week! That’s if you don’t mind buying a larger pack of two pounds of berries. If you just want a one pound (regular size) pack, then go with No Frills.