Hi everyone! We are back with another long and lovely post to find you all the best offers to get PC Optimum points this week at Shoppers! There are other exciting things going on at Shoppers Drug Mart this week too, such as a bonus redemption event. Yesss! That means you can get extra stuff for free, because your points are worth more than ever! Freebies are one of our absolute favourite things around here.
Remember: 10,000 points = $10. So, if you have 100,000 points accumulated, you actually have $100 worth of free stuff you can get. Awesome!
Now, let’s go right into what will get you the most points this week. Happy shopping everyone!
Shoppers Bonus Redemption Event (PC Optimum Points) – Friday, January 8 to January 13, 2021
- Get up to $65 off when you redeem 50,000 points (That’s an extra $15)
- Get up to $140 off when you redeem 100,000 points (That’s an extra $40!)
- Get up to $300 off when you redeem 200,000 points (That’s a huge extra $100!! Wow)
NEXT SHOPPERS SENIORS DAY IS Thursday, January 14, 2021
On Seniors day, you can save 20% on almost any regular priced merchandise. To get the savings, you’ll need to scan your PC Optimum card.
Bonus Points on Baby Care and DIAPERS
- Nestle Good Start formula powder (1020 grams) OR Concentrated formula (18 bottles) OR Ready to Feed Formula (16 bottles) $42.99 each and 2500 points
- Pampers: Special offer when you spend $40 on Pampers diapers, or other brands (such as Pantene, Crest, Venus, Always and Tampax) – Get 8000 bonus points. This is a great way to save on diapers this week!
Bonus points on HEALTH and BEAUTY products
- Special offer: When you spend $40 on Pantene, Crest, Venus, Always, Tampax and Pampers (Great offer for you parents!) – Get 8000 Bonus points
- Aveeno sunblock or sunscreen OR Neutrogena sun care products – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Hawaiian Tropic OR Ombrelle sunscreen, sunblock or other sun care products – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Life Brand CoQ10 pills, Melatonin OR Women’s Formula natural health care products (supplements and vitamins for women) – Selected types and sizes – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Life Brand disposable razors – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Life Brand hair removal products – Buy 2 get 2500 points
- Life Brand Omega 3, glucosamine joint care or Probiotic natural health care products – Selected types and sizes – Buy 2 get 7500 points
- Life Brand pearl tampons – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Life Brand sun care products (such as sunscreen, sunblock and after sun products) – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Life Brand Ultra Thin pads or liners (selected sizes) – Buy 2 get 2500 points
- Mucinex expectorant tablets (20’s to 40’s), multi-action caplets (20’s) or Cepacol cough drops and sore throat lozenges (12’s to 36’s) or Strepsils lozenges (36’s) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair, Aveeno Absolutely Ageless facial moisturizer (cream) or cleansers (face wash) – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Nivea bar soap (4 x 100 gram bars), body wash OR Shower gel – Buy 3 get 2000 points
- Olay eye treatments OR Regenerist facial moisturizers (creams) – Buy 2 get 8000 points
- Oral B healthy clean manual toothbrush (4 packs), CREST 3D White Therapy (90 ml) or Burt’s Bees toothpaste; selected types. $4.99 each and Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Quo Beauty cosmetic brushes (like eyeshadow brushes, eyebrow brushes, blush brushes, etc.) Get 10x the points
- Quo Beauty cosmetics (like mascara, lipstick and foundation) – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Quo Beauty cotton pads or nail polish remover – $3.79 each – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Quo Beauty implements – like eyelash curlers or tweezers – Buy 2 get 1500 points
- Quo Beauty foam bath or bath fizzers (fizzies – like bath bombs) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Quo Beauty soaps (like goat’s milk soap and a very cool looking Shampoo bar – comes in a cute cardboard package that is easy to recycle) – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Quo Beauty sunglasses or Joe Fresh umbrellas – Get 5x the points
- Soap & Glory bath products – like Flake Away scrub – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- TCK Watches – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Voltaren Back and muscle no mess OR Extra strength joint pain emulgel – $19.99 each – Get 20 times the points
Bonus points on Luxury/Prestige BEAUTY Products and FRAGRANCES
- Calvin Klein fragrances (such as CK, Eternity, Eternity Aqua and many others) – Get 15,000 bonus points
- Dermablend professional concealing products – Concealer, setting powder, or setting spray – Get 20 times the points
- Dr. Roebuck’s moisturizer, eye treatment or serum – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Filorga NCEF or Global repair skin care products – Get 15,000 points
- Hugo Boss fragrances (40 ml to 75 ml size bottles) – Get 15,000 points
- Lipikar AP +M (Microresyl technology) by LaRoche Posay – Triple action efficacy for skin: anti-itching, repairs and immediately soothes.These skin care products are especially for people with extra dry skin and eczema prone skin. Fragrance free and paraben free. Buy 2 get 5000 points
- No. 7 foundation or primer – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- No. 7 skin serums – Buy 2 get 6000 points
- Proactiv skin care products (acne skin care products) – Buy 2 get 10,000
- Strivectin Skin Care products such as Wrinkle Recode – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Vera Wang Princess eau de toilette – Get 10,000 bonus points
- Vichy Aqualia, Mineral 89 or Liftactiv Skin care products – Selected types and sizes – Buy 2, get 8000 points
Bonus points on HOUSEHOLD and CLEANING Products
- Bounce sheets, Downy beads or Tide pods – get 1000 points ($10.99 each)
Happy shopping this week everyone! Hope you rack up loads of extra points this week AND/OR are able to redeem for all those gorgeous bonus points.
This post contains affiliate links. This means we may earn a commission on sales made through those links, at no extra cost to you.
1 thought on “PC Optimum Points this Week – Bonus points, offers & sales at Shoppers Drug Mart”
Pingback: Diaper Sales this Week at: Safeway, Shoppers, Walmart, Superstore, Amazon and more (Diaper deals Canada) - BARGAINBLOG.CA