Did you know there are over 1300 Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Canada? That’s a lot of drug stores! I love their PC Optimum program, and so I often write about the ways each week to get more points. More points, of course, mean a lot more free stuff. 10,000 points = $10 of free stuff. And the freebies really matter more than ever – shopping smart at Shoppers is the only way to shop! I’ve found their regular prices have skyrocketed, so definitely be sure to shop the sales and utilize your points.
All of today’s offers are in effect until May 25, 2023 unless otherwise noted. Okay, let’s go find the best offers and deals!
Sometimes we compare deals with current Amazon prices – please note that the prices are current at time of writing, but can change at any time. And when you shop via our links, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! 🙂
FREE Movie Tickets at Shoppers Drug mart
Today only – Sunday, May 21, 2023 – get 2 Cineplex movie tickets when you spend $75 or more in store. Value of $27 for the tickets, so a great deal here.
PC Optimum points on GIFT CARDS – H&M and kobo
Every week Shoppers seems to offer a different gift card deal – meaning you’ll get PC Optimum points when you buy these gift cards. (Awesome!!!) This week: Get 10,000 PC Optimum points for every $50 or more you buy of H&M or kobo gift cards. Deal runs until Friday, May 26, 2023.
PC Optimum points on Beauty & Fragrances
- Avene sensitive skin hygiene care products – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- e.l.f lip colour – Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Calvin Klein men’s fragrances – Get 15,000 points
- Essie classic nail enamel or treatment – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Hugo Boss – selected men’s fragrances – 15,000 points
- Joe Fresh socks OR Secret collection pantyhose – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Jouviance Restructiv Plump Fix lip serum OR Plump & Go lip balm – 5000 points each
- La Roche Posay Anthelios sun care products – Buy 2 get 6000 points
- Life brand acne, hair or sun care products – Spend $20 get 4000 points
- L’oreal Voluminous or Lash paradise mascara – Buy 2 get 3000 points. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Voluminous is the ONLY mascara I’ll use. It’s amazing! But Lash Paradise gets similar ratings and reviews, so I’m slightly tempted now. Haha
- Mario Badescu skin care – 5x the points
- Maybelline New York Instant age rewind concealer, Superstay powder or foundation – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Nice ‘n Easy or Root Touch up Colours – buy 2 get 3000 points
- Pacifica Glow Baby skin care products – Get 3000 points each
- Philosophy skin care products – Spend $45 get 7500 points
- Proactiv skin care – 5X the points (And yes, Amazon does carry a ton of Proactiv too! Even handy to do a little research ahead of time before you go into Shoppers to do your actual shopping. That link will take you directly to just Proactiv’s products on Amazon.ca)
- Quo beauty cosmetic brushes, eyeshadow or lip colour – Spend $25, get 5000 points
- Quo beauty implements – things like eyelash curlers – Buy 2 get 1000 points
- Quo Beauty sunglasses or Joe Fresh umbrellas – 5x the points
- Revolution cosmetic products – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- St. Tropez bronzing products, like mousse or spray – 10X the points (Amazon also carries the mousse and a mini kit to give it a try before investing in a larger size bottle of product.)
PC Optimum points on Cleaning & Household
- Royale Tiger paper towels (2 or 3 roll pack) OR PC Max paper towels (up to a 6 roll size) $6.99 each AND buy 2 get 1000 points.
PC Optimum points on Food & Groceries
- Cadbury chocolate – Buy 2 get 1000 points on a bunch of different Cadbury products, such as family size Dairy Milk bars (on sale for 2/$5 – a bit of a better price on Amazon right now; $1.99 at time of writing but can change at any time)
- Cold Brew coffee MAKER (not exactly food, but still seemed like the right category) – Buy one for $20 and get 4000 points
PC Optimum points on Health (including Dental)
- ARC teeth whitening pen, Crest 3D White Vivid whitestrips, or Oral B Pro 300 rechargeable toothbrush – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Boost meal replacement shakes – Buy 4 get 4000 points $10.99 each (6 bottles or boxes in each) Way, way WAY better deal at Shoppers than on Amazon. Have you seen the prices over there? Why are they so expensive online now???
- Aspirin or Aleve products – Buy 2 get 5000 points (they’re on sale up to 25% off regular price this week)
- Hawaiian Tropic sun care products – buy 2 get 3000 points
- Life brand vitamins – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean power toothbrush – $219.99 with 10,000 points (On Amazon it is slightly lower in cost right now – we’re talking 5 bucks – but with the points you’re ahead by buying it at Shoppers. This is for the VERY fancy 9350 type of toothbrush, which has a phone app that is pretty incredibly detailed about the health of your teeth!)
- Waterpik Waterflosser – Get 4000 points (I did find a few types of this on Amazon, and actually this one looks like the best deal right now. It’s a cordless variety, which I think would be handy.)
Summertime Specials – bonus points
There are a few selected summer offers already up! I took a screenshot so you can see all the goodies on offer and the points offers on each one:
And a couple more on bronzing/tanning products…
PC Optimum Points Round Up This week: My choices for the best deals
Let’s see – I’m loving the:
- Cadbury offer on family bars and more (also gum, etc) – 1000 points when you buy 2 family size bars for 2/$5.00. I guess I just like getting points on chocolate. Haha
- FREE Movies tickets on Sunday this week – nice score at a value of $27 for the pair of Cineplex movie tickets. When you spend $75, but if you need to get some items anyway it’s a great time to get a free movie in on the deal.
- The Gift cards deal on kobo or H&M looks tempting too – Basically $10 back on each $50 gift card you buy. Nice!