Hey guys! Are you ready for some amazing PC optimum bonus deals? You know, to stock up your ever important PC Optimum points so that you get more stuff for free? Yes, those points! Here are the best offers and promotions at Shoppers this week, so you get more stuff you need for free. And with inflation as wonky as it currently is, stretching every single budget dollar means more than it ever has.
Remember: 10,000 PC Optimum Points = $10 of free stuff.
Offers in effect from July 9 to July 15, unless otherwise noted.
20X the points offer – PC Optimum or Shoppers Drug Mart app
Load your offer for 20 times the points this week! Only available on the PC Optimum app. This offer is only available Friday, July 8 to Sunday, July 10. To download the offer, you’ll need to open your Shoppers Drug Mart or PC Optimum app. OR, if you receive weekly promotional emails from Shoppers, you can simply click on ‘Load Offer’ from your email. Voila! This offer is single use only.
Carlton Cards offer – Free Lindt chocolate bars
Buy any 2 Carlton cards from July 7 to August 3, 2022 and you’ll get a FREE Lindt chocolate bar! Ooh, how we love any free chocolate offer. 🙂 See in store for further details – I’m sure there will be signs posted near the Carlton card section.
PC Optimum bonus points on FRAGRANCES
- Lacoste fragrances for him – 50 to 100 ml size bottles – 8000 points
- My Burberry (90 ml) OR Mr. Burberry (100 ml) – 8000 points
PC Optimum bonus points on GIFT CARDS
This week you can get 5000 points on selected gift cards, including Happy to Say Thanks cards, Happy Teen gift cards, and Happy Active gift cards. To give you an idea, the Happy Teen gift cards allow your happy recipient to spend their gift card cash at:
- David’s Tea
- American Eagle
- Golf Town (are teens into golf? I guess some must be!)
- Topshop and Topman
- Cineplex movie theatres
Nice selection for the teen you love!
PC Optimum bonus points on HAIRCARE
- Color Gloss Up hair colour – (by Clairol) – $14.99 each and buy 2 get 5000 points
- Nexxus hair care products – Look out for their new Ultralight Smooth shampoo or conditioner (400 ml bottles) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Pantene or Head and Shoulders products – excludes premium, Head and Shoulders clinical, Pantene Colour and Dry shampoo – Buy 2 get 3000 points. This looks more like just on their regular products, not those specialty ones listed above.
PC Optimum bonus points on HEALTH products and VITAMINS
- Aspirin 81 mg tablets OR Aleve pain relievers – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Colgate Optic white overnight whitening pen OR Keep manual toothbrush starter kit (which uses up to 80% less platic because you replace only the head of the toothbrush, and not throw away the entire thing) OR Keep toothbrush refill brush heads (2 in a pack) – 3000 points
- Life brand vitamin B, E, calcium, eye vitamins or multivitamins – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Life brand Vitamin C, D, prenatal or mineral products – Buy 2 get 2500 points
PC Optimum bonus points on MAKEUP AND BEAUTY and SKINCARE
This week there is a special 30,000 ‘Buy Beauty and get rewarded’ offer for points at Shoppers. When you spend $100 or more on cosmetics, skin care or fragrances. That’s like $30 of points! So, if you’ve been meaning to stock up on beauty, this may well be the best week to do so. 🙂
Lots of other offers this week too, including tons of Quo Beauty on promo – almost all of the categories of Quo Beauty.
- Aveeno body wash – 532 ml size – Selected types – Buy 2 get 5000 points
- Avene sun care products – Buy 2 get 8000 points
- Bioderma skin care – variety of products and sizes – Buy 2 get 7000 points
- Dermablend professional leg and body makeup products (like concealer for all over your body) – 5000 points
- Elf cosmetics products (makeup) – Spend $20 to get 5000 bonus points
- Essence mascara – 500 points (Crazy – I had totally never heard of this brand, but it has over 21,000 reviews on Amazon with an average of 4.5 stars! Huh!)
- Essie nail enamel or treatment – Buy 2 get 1500 points
- Joe Fresh socks OR Secret collection knee highs or foot covers – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Life Brand disposable razors (Shoppers own brand) – Buy 2 get 4000 points
- Loreal Preference hair colour – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Milani cosmetics – 5x the points on all their brand this week
- No. 7 skin care products (like their Lift & Luminate) – Buy 2 get 10,000 points
- Olay eyes, Regenerist or Regenerist Max facial moisturizers – Buy 2 get 6000 points
- Physician’s Formula – 2500 points
- Pixi makeup products – Spend $20 get 2000 points
- Revolution cosmetics – Buy 2 get 2000 points
- Quo Beauty bath products – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Quo Beauty cosmetic sponges OR beauty tools – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Quo Beauty foam bath OR bath fizzers – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Quo Beauty hair accessories – Buy 2 get 1500 points
- Quo Beauty hair appliances – Spend $25 get 5000 points (items like curling irons and hair straighteners, etc.)
- Quo Beauty lip color – including items like lipstick and lipgloss – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Quo Beauty makeup products – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Quo Beauty mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Quo Beauty nail polish remover OR cotton pads – Spend $25 get 5000 points
- Quo Beauty sunglasses OR Joe Fresh umbrellas (Boy, we need that here lately!) – Buy 2 get 3000 points
- Revlon Colorstay lip liner OR Super lustrous lip colour (lip stick) – Buy 2 get 3500 points
- Strivectin anti-wrinkle OR Multi-action skin care products – Buy 2 get 15,000 points
- Venus Intimate razors, shave or skin care products – Buy 2 get 10,000 points