It’s another strawberry post, you guys! We all love fresh berries, and this week there are a lot of strawberry sales in Calgary. Yay! With some prices even below $3, it’s a great week to buy a pound or two of strawberries. It’s never a bad idea to buy some extra, and then prepare them and freeze them. They are the perfect ingredient for smoothies all year round.
To compare recent strawberry prices, check out ALL OUR RECENT STRAWBERRIES ON SALE posts.
Strawberry sales this week in Calgary
We’ll rank them from the cheapest to the highest, cheapest gets top ranking, of course. 🙂 And we’ll also indicate in bold if they’re ORGANIC berries, for those of you who look to buy your organic strawberries on sale.
- $2.88/lb – No Frills has them on for a great price this week, you guys! (Product of USA; No 1 grade)
- $2.99/lb when you buy a 2 lb clamshell pack for $5.99 – at Sobeys and Safeway this week. Another great deal! (Product of USA or Mexico; No1 grade)
- $4.47/lb at FreshCo this week, for a 1 lb clamshell pack; USA product and No 1. grade
- $4.99/lb for ORGANIC STRAWBERRIES this week at Calgary Co-op. Under a fiver for a pound of organic berries is a great deal in my books!
- $4.99/lb for a pack of 1 pound of berries at Save On this week; USA grown. No. 1 grade
- $5.99 for 12 oz of PC Greenhouse strawberries – If you’re looking for grown in Canada berries, then this is a great choice. This one is available at Superstore this week. No. 1 grade.
So, the very best price on strawberries this week goes to…NO FRILLS! And if you happen to be shopping for organic strawberries, then the $4.99 price point at Calgary Co-op is awesome, too. Happy berry shopping and eating, everyone. Thanks for visiting. 🙂